Give Back Verification Form

I have been living up in Kamloops, Canada for almost 3 years and being busy with my study, job and personal works etc. But whenever I get time, I always recall the moments, memories and experiences I have by travelling to different countries I could get to see. Sometimes, it gets hard to accumulate all the pictures from countries and albums. That is why I wanted to develop a website where I could quickly share my photos, vacations, trip details, memories, and experiences, as well as look through all of my acquired memories and photos and exhibit them to my family, friends, and acquaintances. When I have free time, I like to add some blog entries to my website to make it more interesting and presentable. It has been a medium of entertainment, satisfaction and somewhat emotional as well. All of my travel adventures in India, Thailand, and Bangladesh have a particular place in my heart, as well as on my website. The experiences I have got from travelling have helped me to be a confident girl. For example, those have helped me settle here in Canada quicker than others as I’ve developed better communication skills. There haven’t been many problems with cultural adaptation as I have been familiar with different cultures and rituals. These experiences have also helped me in my career because they have not only made me more mature, but have also helped me become a better decision-maker, judge, and communicator.